Lavender Essential Oil
Product description and ingredients
This is a 100% natural essential oil obtained by distillation of lavender flowers (Lavandule Angustifolium). It is 100% natural essential oil and therefore it is not greasy. Put a drop of oil on a white cloth and after some time you will notice that there is no stain. Since it evaporates quickly, it is packed in a bottle. It is soluble in alcohol and fat oils but not in water.
It is a natural antibiotic, antiseptic, anti-depressant and, moreover, it has a calming effect.
How to use
This essential oil is only meant for external usage.
- It helps to heal wounds. It is used to treat minor sunburns, cuts and scratches, because it repairs the skin by stimulating the immune system. The skin cells can therefore regenerate faster.
- It soothes insect bites and stings. It works as an antibiotic and an antiseptic.
- It treats acne and eczema.
- Lavender is recognized as a tonic for nerves. It's ideal for physical and emotional support. Its calming effect aids in relaxation and reduces anxiety and stress symptoms. It slows the pace of breathing that becomes fast and shallow during anxiety attacks.
- It keeps your heart healthy and it regulates blood pressure. Moreover, it relieves the symptoms of arrhythmias and epilepsy. It alleviates pains and migraines. It reduces irritability, insomnia, nightmares, panic attacks, stress, nervous tension, hysteria and is highly beneficial to the psyche, as well as the body.
- It cleans the air in the rooms and disinfects it. It can be mixed with essential oils of lemon, bergamot orange or orange.
- Lavender essential oil used in baths has relaxing effects. It relives tension, anxiety and stress; it soothes irritated skin and it has all the necessary de-stressing effects.
- It reduces the menopause symptoms.
- It gives you energy and stamina during the day and it relaxes you before going to bed.
- When meditating this oil helps to relax our muscles and to get rid of negative thoughts.
- It can also be used in aromatherapy. Put a few drops of lavender oil in almond, jojoba, sunflower or olive oil.
- Massage a few drops of oil on these areas: below your nose, on the temples, between the eyebrows (the third eye, chakra 6).
- Smell the oil during hysteria attacks.
- Dab lavender oil directly onto the insect bites and stings, sunburns or eczema.
- Put a few drops of lavender oil into the vaporisers. It is widely used as a disinfectant or in aromatherapy.
- For massages, put a few drops of lavender oil in massage oils.
Add new comment