Product description and ingredients
Lavender hydrosol is by-product collected during the process of lavender steam-distillation. Lavender hydrosol has an earthy scent that differs from the essential oil counterpart. It is known for its analgesic, anti-viral and calming effects. It is packed in 150ml spray bottle.
- Its calming properties make it ideal for all skin types; for men after shaving, for women as a face cleanser or as a toner. It leaves your skin soft and supple. Moreover, it makes a lovely cooling, revitalising face or body spray during summer months, in winter months it is a lovely moisturizer.
- It soothes and heals sunburns.
- It can be helpful for soothing insect bites and stings.
- It helps to strengthen damaged hair.
- Its calming, revitalising properties can also aid in relaxation. It is also known to be one of nature's greatest gifts for eliminating headaches and relieving stress and emotional exhaustion symptoms.
- For children's bath, add a little lavender hydrosol to the bathwater or simply spray some of lavender hydrosol directly on the child’s body.
- It good for gargling when you have a sore throat or voice disorders.
- It serves as a compound for home production of face moisturizers, deodorants, toothpastes, and home detergents. Simply add the needed amount of the hydrosol to other ingredients.
- It perfect for disinfection, because it cleans the air. Spray some whenever there are a lot of people in a room because it has calming and revitalising effects.
- Use it as a room spray as it is an excellent air freshener.
- Add lavender hydrosol into the vaporisers (the scent is less intense than the scent of the essential oil, so you can add a few drops of the lavender essential oil to obtain a stronger scent).
- Keep the bottle in the bathroom and use it as a facial toner, a hair spray and as an aftershave.